The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio

+2
GypsyTails
Love2read
6 posters

Go down

FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio Empty FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio

Post by Love2read Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 pm

- Species: 3 Syrian Hamster
- Date of birth/Age The Hairless male is most likely around 3/4 months old. The Calicos are mother/daughter. I'm guessing that the mother is still young, so under a year old, and the daughter is about 2/3 months old.
- Sex 1 male and 2 females
- Colour/Variety Hairless male and 2 Calico females
- Price FREE to good home
- Collectible From Pet store. The mom/daughter were dumped at the pet store and I ordered the male later on.
- Reason for sale We moved unexpectedly and I thought I'd still be able to keep the hammies, but, alas, space is limited and time will be soon as well once I start working 2 jobs. Hamsters require alot of hands-on time to keep them friendly, so I figured they would be better off with someone who has more time and space then I do.

The male, Sweeny Todd, is unrelated to the females(mother/daughter) and is very shy and jumpy, but has never bitten me and is actually quite sweet as long as you move slowly and don't scare him. Just be careful because he likes to Kamikaze sometimes, lol.

The females are both nice. Mom, Miss Piggy, is SUPER sweet and I believe she probably used to belong to a child because shes obviously been handled alot and loves to come out and play and run in her ball. She's also very tolerant of being held and loved on, which makes me think she was loved and squished alot by kids, lol. The daughter, Squeals, is still shy and a bit skiddish, but never bites. She was pretty crazy when I got her, but I've been working with her and with a little bit more work she will be a nice, calm girl.

I don't have any pics of the daughter, but here are pics of Sweeny and Miss Piggy:

FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio DSC_0100
FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio DSC_0095
FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio DSC_0600
FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio DSC_0604

I'm not asking any money for the hams, just a good home. However, they must be picked up locally. I can meet up a bit out of the way, but you will have to be willing to pay for the gas due to limited finances and the fact that I won't get paid for 2 more weeks. :/

We're in Milton Center, OH, but I will be traveling to Defiance, OH for work starting next week.
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio Empty Re: FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio

Post by GypsyTails Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 pm

If only you weren't so far away now. Sad

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio Empty Re: FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio

Post by Rhasputin Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:56 pm

GypsyTails wrote:If only you weren't so far away now. Sad

I responded to this ad on another forum, and I I get them, I will be breeding the hairless so you won't have to wait long for more! Happy
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:54 am

One day..... Hairless hammy!

Oh, and by the by, the little "suggested link" box down below for this topic is advertising: Shaved Hairless Boys!!!!!!! I'm not gonna click that one....

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by mouselover01 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:06 am

If Casey isn't taking the Calicos I'd love them <3
mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 pm

mouselover01 wrote:If Casey isn't taking the Calicos I'd love them <3

As long as I can either get someone to take care of them until RF, or if love2read can take care of them until then, I'm getting the lot of them. Happy
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

FREE - 3 Hamsters(Hairless & Calico) - Ohio Empty Really Interested

Post by sari_luke Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi, I'm really interested in Sweeney Todd, if he is still available.

sari_luke
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by candycorn Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:23 pm

This post was from last year...I imagine the hammies are long gone.
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down