WANTED - Mice in FL, GA, SC, and NC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WANTED - Mice in FL, GA, SC, and NC

Post by Trixie's Mice on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 am

Hi to all the mouse lover out there! I'm looking for some breeder and pet only mice. I'm taking a trip up to NC, and was wanting to pick up some mice in FL, GA, SC, and NC. I don't have a variation in particular or buck or doe. I am defiantly looking for broken blue or blue with a broken carrier. Then satin something, then maybe long haired. I've been longing to get some Broken RY. PM me or post and I give you my email and phone number and hopefully we can work something out. I can give you more details later. 

PS: GypsyTailsMousery is in GA. I sent her an email a little bit ago. Is some one could help me get in touch with her I would really appreciated it.  Thanks!

If your a breeder in those area, just let me know even if you don't have a litter coming up. Happy
Trixie's Mice
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Re: WANTED - Mice in FL, GA, SC, and NC

Post by candycorn on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:06 pm

I have broken blue carriers who will be ready in late june. They are show type and very nice. But I am in Baltimore MD. HOWEVER I drive down into Virginia on a regular bases...as far south as Williamsburg VA. I am not sure how far north into Carolina you are going...but that would be about an hour and a hair over the boarder. Probably the closest you are going to get. Gypsy has fuzzy mice only at this time according to her facebook page.
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie's Mice on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:37 pm

I'm going to Rock Hill, near Charlotte actually in late June 21nd-24th. It's about 5 1/2 hours to where you are. I am actually picking up some mice from two... well one breeder, in NC. Then one in FL.  Yes, I would be interested except I have already made some obligations and this would take up 11 hrs of driving total then I would spend some time at your place. I'm afraid I'm too busy for such a long drive... What a bummer. I do have time to drive one hour... unfortunately. I am very sorry, thank you so much for offering. Would you mind if I ask a NC mouser friend if the might make a train for me? It might work. Next time I go up there I will try my very best to make time to drive up there. Thank you so much, I hope we might be able to get a train working.
Trixie's Mice
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top