The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very exciting!

2 posters

Go down

Very exciting!  Empty Very exciting!

Post by angela316 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 pm

I know my girl is gonna pop any day now, she is blowed up like a balloon and I held her today and she is quite heavy, alot heavier than I last held her, I cleaned around her nest a little took her wheel off the tube and blocked it off so she wouldn't try to get at the top section, caught her up there last night was afraid she would have the babies there. she has been doing alot of laying around and stretching, been keeping her happy with the meal worms and veggies. she doesn't lay in her nest much is that normal? she lays in the bandanna hammock I made her, that is her favorite spot, she will lay flat on her belly. First timer here so not sure what is normal and what isn't, she doesn't seem stressed acts like she likes to hear me talking to her, she perks up and listens to me. thought she was nipping at me but I think she smells the treats on my fingers and thinks I am giving her one because left my hand in there and she was just kinda nibblin my fingers and likes to bite my nails...lol

angela316
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Very exciting!  Empty Re: Very exciting!

Post by Trixie's Mice Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Keep us updated! I can't wait till they come!
Trixie's Mice
Trixie's Mice
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by angela316 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:03 pm

are there any tale tale signs that she is getting ready to have babies? like hours before?

angela316
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down