Ideas for tank enrichment

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Ideas for tank enrichment

Post by snukb on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 pm

[quote="onceuponamousery"]
snukb wrote:I got some "branchy" pear wood and dogwood branches from Etsy to use as "climbing toys" for my mice. Apple wood is also fine, as far as I know, as long as it's pesticide and chemical free. You can find a lot of fun, safe wooden toys on Etsy.

Hi,
I was looking for the branches you mentioned on Etsy with out any luck, do you know where or what to type to find them on there? I have been wanting to find them safe branches for a long time!
Thank you!
Happy
I got mine from Terra Canata. She had several listings of chew sticks and I asked her if she would sell me some branches. It cost me about $20 for five large branches and she threw in some chew sticks and millet for free to fill the empty space. Most of that cost was shipping due to the box size.

Not all my mice use the wheel, but they all loooove to climb their branches Happy

I'm sure any Etsy store that sells chew sticks for small animals would be willing to sell you branches if you Convo them about it. Craigslist is also a good idea, and possibly Freecycle if your town has a Freecycle group.
snukb
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas for tank enrichment

Post by onceuponamousery on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:06 am

Thank you both, we are looking forward to getting some for the mice Happy

onceuponamousery
Hopper
Hopper

http://reginanjacobsmousehouse.weebly.com

Back to top Go down