Only Bucks Left for RF!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only Bucks Left for RF!

Post by bethmccallister on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 pm

I don't have my list of does up yet since that's going to take another day or so but out of 20 bucks that I'm bringing I only have 4 left. Sorry no pictures, you'll just have to trust me that they're beautiful since I have NO time this week for anything.

I'm going to post the reserved list after this so you may want to check to see if I have you down for mice first so you don't end up with two of the same buck, lol.

Available
Winter is a 5 month old PEW Buck, fathered one litter, he's probably blue, and has pink eye dilution and piebald in the background.
Kramer is a 2 month old Black Splash, his c-dilute is c^e, I would say c^e/c^e, he could carry pied.
Briar is a 5 month old Blue Buck, may be C/c or P/p, may carry satin.
Kringle is a 2 month old Dove? Splash, he's probably a/a - c/c^e - p/p...didn't know I had pink eye dilution in this line, maybe it's the c & p linkage or something. He's pretty, high white with just a few small patches of "some other color that looks like dove" I don't think it's beige because his eyes are pink.

Any way, let me know if anyone is looking for them, they are all nice standards with descent type but room for improvement.
bethmccallister
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Re: Only Bucks Left for RF!

Post by JuleeP on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 pm

I'll take Kramer and Briar!
JuleeP
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by bethmccallister on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:05 am

Awesome, I'll put you down for Kramer and Briar!
bethmccallister
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top