The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive!

+9
thistlebrook
doganddisc
bethmccallister
tinyhartmouseries
Mrs. Beach
Stina
kawmice
Rhasputin
candycorn
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 Empty Re: So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive!

Post by Jenni Mon May 14, 2012 4:24 pm

How exciting for you guys!!! Hope all arrive healthy. We need to see lots of pics!

Jenni
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 Empty Re: So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive!

Post by Love2read Mon May 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Thanks for the heads up! My mix is about 60% grains(oatmeal, rice puffs, and cheerios), 20% bird seed, and 20% high quality dog food. Should I just cut out the dog food and replace it with bird seed?
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by candycorn Tue May 15, 2012 1:52 am

Here are SOME of the pictures!
First...finding out that paperwork on the computer was missing and we might not get our mice! They told us they might not even have been on the plane! OMG!!!
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 64e484ed
Wait! 2 hours later we get our boxes! And what amazing boxes they are too!!! Weeee waterbottles for the win!
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 0f393fcf
But they are screwed shut...nobody brought a phillipshead screwdriver! Eeek!
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 5a9c2e2a
But by hook or by crook we got that box OPEN!
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 4c3b2958
And there was treasure inside!!! Here are just some of the amazing mice we brought home!!!
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 254f7c4c
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 9c1adc2b
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 89e022e9
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 E4155fc8
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 575f2e06
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 91727cfd
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 E17c6e7d
So exciting! Only 3 days til the imported mice arrive! - Page 2 C220868e

OMG DIES! I got a trio of Reds, a pair of black tans and a VERY preggers chocolate tan surprise (replaced one of my black tans)!
What a great Day!

ALL THANKS GO TO MAGGIE WHO DID AN AMAZING THING AND REALLY PULLED IT OFF!

NOW we all must remember to share. To pass on the F1 babies without contracts, restrictions and fees...so that the mice can spread across America and not die off with one breeder. It is the pact we made together and I know we will all honor it for the sake of these amazing animals and the hard work Maggie put into this! Big smile

Last edited by candycorn on Tue May 15, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by doganddisc Tue May 15, 2012 2:39 am

Wow wow wow! GORGEOUS! Please somebody let me know when reds are available!

What a great group you got there!
doganddisc
doganddisc
Adult
Adult

http://www.ctpetsitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Tue May 15, 2012 3:35 am

I am getting a red doe and MAYBE an extra mouse, depending on what they are. Come here red doe!!!!!

Those are amazing boxes, I wonder, are you open to selling a box? I just love them, they'd be great for mousey exchanges across the Midwest.

Good job everyone! Very excited to check back in the morning!!!
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 am

Wowzers! Thank you so much for posting the pics!!! We're on our way to pick up my Red boy right now and those pics are helping to hold me office for the next 2 hours, lol. I'm blown away by how vivid their coloring is!
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stina Tue May 15, 2012 6:21 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stinaksu/

Pics of my and christine's meeces in my flickr album The one splashed doe she is getting has some of the best splashed markings I've seen! The chocolate splashed doe candycorn posted looks like she does too. I LOOOOVE my agouti boy!...his coloring is striking! Can't wait for him and the red to darken as they mature

Stina
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 am

I love them! Can't wait to get them on Thursday! Thanks for posting pictures!
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by thistlebrook Tue May 15, 2012 10:33 am

HOW AWESOME! I am so excited for you all!! Thanks for posting the pics!
thistlebrook
thistlebrook
Hopper
Hopper

http://tbr.thistlebrook.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Wed May 16, 2012 4:47 pm

UPDATE:

Found mites on one of the British mice that's at my house. Though he's not itchy and his coat and condition are perfect, the number of mites present suggest that it's not a new infestation. I checked every other mouse in the house (not a quick process), and thus far it's just the one who has mites. Everyone is getting treated for mites today, anyway. No mice are leaving this house until I am certain all the mites are gone. Since all the British mice were in the crate together, they have all been exposed, so there's no point in me calling out which breeder may have sent us mites. It could also have been the bedding in the transport containers, or something at AirPets during boarding, or something on the plane (like wild mice!). I recommend treating even if you haven't seen mites, due to the definite exposure.
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Thu May 17, 2012 12:04 am

Thanks for the heads up Maggie! I will pick up some revolution from work tonight. Happy
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Stina Thu May 17, 2012 12:19 am

Christine, I sprayed your girls with iver-on today, just so you know. I also have all of them on baytril b/c one of mine and one of yours were sniffly

Stina
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 am

Ah ok. Thanks Stina! I will continue with baytril at home and will wait to use the revolution. Happy
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Fri May 18, 2012 7:39 pm

ANOTHER UPDATE:

This time, for red breeders! I spoke with Anne Tomkins just now, and she let me know that trios of the reds had been put together a full week in advance of the show. That means they could be due in as little as one to two weeks. If you start to see pudgy bellies, share! I'll be keeping an eye on Emma's and Kirk's does, and reporting back.
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stina Fri May 18, 2012 8:04 pm

oooh! Will be watchin my girlie!

Stina
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lunalady Fri May 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Wow. Have fun and photos!!!

lunalady
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2