The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go

+11
thistlebrook
LittleSniffs
Love2read
Laigaie
Mrs. Beach
Rhasputin
kawmice
doganddisc
seafolly
mouselover01
tinyhartmouseries
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go

Post by Rhasputin Tue May 22, 2012 3:17 pm

I could really use the does back, if they are not needed. I think you mentioned that there was another mousery near you that was thinking about getting the buck?
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go

Post by tinyhartmouseries Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm

They wanted a typey doe. The buck remains unaccounted for. I wonder if she'd take the buck.

Last edited by tinyhartmouseries on Tue May 22, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by seafolly Tue May 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Texel? *melts*

I'm so thrilled to see the mouse community, yet again, banding together. Happy I love rats, but the people that come with mice are unbeatable.
seafolly
seafolly
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Tue May 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Oh I see, I had it reversed in my head then!
dance

That's probably not a big problem. As long as I can talk to the individual first. Happy

Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Tue May 22, 2012 3:25 pm

I will have her message you on FMB
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Tue May 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Thanks! Big smile
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Tue May 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Woah! So much has happened since I last heard about this. I'm happy to drive anybody/everybody to XNA, though I warn you that the only shipping crate I've got is the 30lb one that holds eight quads (for a total 32 mice), but I've only got six of the water bottles for it, meaning it can ship up to six quads (for a total of 24 mice) unless I can find the right size of miniscule water bottles. When we figure out what all has been requested back by original breeders, we'll prioritize those mice into the crate, and then add whatever else by request.

Oh, and it's two PEW TH carrier does, not one. O.O The TH buck is VanGogh, the one with the funky ear, in case anyone remembers seeing his photo. Cutie.

Also, I will not ship to Rhasputin until I can confirm that the situation from our last shipment has been resolved.
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Thank you for the update Maggie. We are busy working everything out on our end, I will let you know what's happening along the way. So many people were excited to jump on board and help. Happy
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Tue May 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Maggie just told me about this. I had no idea! I wasn't contacted at all by the offending party. >:[

CORRECTION: There's only ONE TH Carrier doe. 1 of the PEW does is a show-type from a Black Standard and a Blue Standard. The TH Carrier doe comes from 2 PEW TH Carriers who both have pretty decent type, so she should have nice type, considering she's from TH lines.

Anyways, to tell the difference just look at their ears. The TH carrier doe has smaller ears. Wink It should be a pretty easy to tell them apart via the ears, but feel free to mark them with a marker for the next person to tell them apart more easily.

I just wanted to add that if a home isn't found for Van Gogh I would like to have him back. I don't need him for breeding, but he's a very sweet, cute boy and I would rather have him back as a pet then to see him culled because no one wants him. Sad He's adorable and deserves to live out a long life as a well-loved boy! I had a home lined up for him locally, but it didn't work out and now with this other home falling through as well I feel so bad for the poor boy. I should have just kept him. Sad

You guys are more then happy to find homes for the babies of mine that you have. If anyone wants to see pedigrees on them just let me know.

Best of luck finding homes for everyone! It's not fair at all that you guys are getting stuck having to clean up someone else's mess. :/ If I can help in any way please let me know.
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSniffs Tue May 22, 2012 11:12 pm

This is crazy that this happened, so sorry to everyone who sold mice to this person :-(

Maybe there should be a 'black list' in purchasing mice started.
LittleSniffs
LittleSniffs
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Tue May 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Maybe I could let one of my tris go, although I would prefer to have both since one is male and the other female, which allows for better flexibility. I must consult my breeding plan. (I must update my breeding plan!)
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Tue May 22, 2012 11:47 pm

I would love Von Gogh if someone can get him to me. Or at least close enough so i can pick him up. That is if that is ok with you Nicole. I fell in love with his pics from tje beginning. Happy of corse if that is the case I will help a bit with the shipping. Happy.

kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Wed May 23, 2012 12:11 am

I'm completely fine with you getting Van Gogh. Happy I just want him to be loved an appreciated for the special little guy that he is. <3 I would be utterly devastated if he were culled because of the person backing out. Sad
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by mouselover01 Wed May 23, 2012 12:13 am

Everyone is talking about him but I can't seem to find a photo of him anywhere Sad

Can someone link me?
mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Wed May 23, 2012 12:28 am

Here's the most recent pic I have of him:

Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go - Page 2 DSC_1260

He's so ugly he's cute, hee hee. I totally love him!
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Wed May 23, 2012 12:30 am

Baby pic:

Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go - Page 2 DSC_0774-1
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Wed May 23, 2012 12:46 am

There is someone close to me that expressed interest in a hairless mouse as a pet/breeder. She seems to have really good ethics.
She is also interested in tri and several does. Everyone keep me posted about this.
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Wed May 23, 2012 12:51 am

Thank you Nicole! I will cherish him forever! Happy he is a special little guy.
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Wed May 23, 2012 1:04 am

Thank YOU for taking him! I'm so happy to know that he's going to a home where he will be adored and spoiled! Big smile

Emma- the TH carrier doe should grow up to have pretty good type. She's from a litter that produced 3 TH, 2 of which I kept and they've got pretty good size so far. At just 4 weeks old they were already 30g, so I've got high hopes that they might finally get some size on them this time around! So, she'd be a good founding doe for a TH line for the person near you. Wink
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 am

Clearly understood! Thank you so much!
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 am

Van Gogh: What a FACE!

Tiny, tris for the new breeder: Please give her the male and I hope we'll find a way to get the female back to me.
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Wed May 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Ann, the new breeder has a tri now so you can have both of yours if you want them, if not, new breeder would take anything tri.
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by thistlebrook Wed May 23, 2012 2:49 pm

EMMA! I just saw this! Is there anything still available?
thistlebrook
thistlebrook
Hopper
Hopper

http://tbr.thistlebrook.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Wed May 23, 2012 2:57 pm

OK everyone, I am going to be needing a for sure decision before Monday, Labor Day. I will meet Maggie on that day and anything going back can be sent with her (on the condition that she gets paid well beforehand).

If you guys are willing to trust me and think it's a good idea, save the shipping money, etc; I have good potential homes in line for all the mice now. All the adoptors know you have to decide first.
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Wed May 23, 2012 3:25 pm

I talked with the breeder who wanted the PEW mouse, and we agreed that a buck for her would be best. Happy
So please pass a buck on to her for me!

That leaves me with 1, or possibly 2 does that are coming home?
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next