Show Us Your Mouse Room!!

Go down

Show Us Your Mouse Room!!

Post by mouselover01 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:30 am

Hey everyone, Tinyharts post made me think of an idea for a great new topic. Show us your mouse room! I would love to see the different ways everyone keeps their mice and where! Happy

Also, if you want, how you store your food and bedding!

I have several racks and shelving with tanks for my guys. My food is stored in the big Brute garbage cans on wheels with lids. My bedding is stored the same way.
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Us Your Mouse Room!!

Post by GypsyTails on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Here's mine. Excuse the boring, dirty cages. I took this before I started cleaning that day. I keep my food in the green bins, and I keep my bedding and extra supplies in the closet to the left.

Last edited by GypsyTails on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hit the return button too soon.....)

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Is that... carpet? My mouse room is faux wood floored, and I still have to sweep regularly! How do you get by with the carpet, or are you just that tidy?
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Yep, it's carpet..... Unfortunately! The owners carpeted the area of the basement they were finishing off. It's a pain in the butt, but I am that tidy normally! I have a vacuum just for the mouse room. Aspen and an occasional poo get flung from the lab cages, but I try not to let it get piled up. If we buy our own home, there won't be any carpet, at least not the plush kind! I'd rather sweep. Aspen eventually ruins vacuum cleaners.

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by doganddisc on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 pm

GypsyTails wrote:Yep, it's carpet..... Unfortunately! The owners carpeted the area of the basement they were finishing off. It's a pain in the butt, but I am that tidy normally! I have a vacuum just for the mouse room. Aspen and an occasional poo get flung from the lab cages, but I try not to let it get piled up. If we buy our own home, there won't be any carpet, at least not the plush kind! I'd rather sweep. Aspen eventually ruins vacuum cleaners.

I use a shop vac to avoid ruining my vacuum cleaner. I have my mice on carpet as well and have the same problem with poo getting flung from cages (what the hell are they doing in there anyway?). I shop vac everything. Works like a charm!
doganddisc
Adult
Adult

http://www.ctpetsitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum