The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Christine (KAW) and Jenni (in GA)! Example Pix Added 06/15

+5
Stina
mouselover01
kawmice
Rhasputin
GypsyTails
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Attention Christine (KAW) and Jenni (in GA)! Example Pix Added 06/15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Christine (KAW) and Jenni (in GA)! Example Pix Added 06/15

Post by Laigaie Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Oooh, bottom left has great division of color. Far right vertical with the big splotch on her face also has great 30/40/30 color. Second from the top left, with the white blaze up the nose has great looking ears.

Oh, how could you choose?!
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Attention Christine (KAW) and Jenni (in GA)! Example Pix Added 06/15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Christine (KAW) and Jenni (in GA)! Example Pix Added 06/15

Post by kawmice Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:21 am

I like the same mouse! Lol.

So, yea- could I please have the girl on the bottom left. Happy
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Cool beans! Thanks for getting to me so quick! I'm getting meeces organized for their different trips! Big smile

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Not a problem! :-)
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by genetics13 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:53 am

Hello! I am looking for two female mice and was wondering if you had any for sale to a good home! Ideally I would love a pair of black and tan, but I hear those are hard to come by. Texels are also quite adorable or long haired of any color, I'm open to suggestions. Please let me know if you have any mice, or know of some in the area. Didn't want to get white mice from some big pet store, would rather know they came from a loving breeder!

Thanks,
Ciara

genetics13
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Ciara, I see that this is your first post. You might want to put up an introduction. There, you can tell us where you are and what you're looking for, so that the right breeder can get in touch. Big smile
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2