The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone remember the name of the rat rescue group that was at RF?

+2
m137b
candycorn
6 posters

Go down

Anyone remember the name of the rat rescue group that was at RF? Empty Anyone remember the name of the rat rescue group that was at RF?

Post by candycorn Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:26 am

I need the name of the rat rescue group that was at RF this spring. Anyone recall it? They were the group with rats right in the middle on the front row.
Thanks!
Tara
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember the name of the rat rescue group that was at RF? Empty Re: Anyone remember the name of the rat rescue group that was at RF?

Post by m137b Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 pm

They were a bit odd. They were called Rat Chick Rat Rescue, not sure where they were from though but they kept hounding my sister with questions and wanting to hold/look at the rats I had there. I didn't really pay them any mind since I was so busy otherwise, but my sister was annoyed with their persistence.
m137b
m137b
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember the name of the rat rescue group that was at RF? Empty Re: Anyone remember the name of the rat rescue group that was at RF?

Post by doganddisc Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Good lord. I looked at their website- their application is almost as long as my dog adoption application.
doganddisc
doganddisc
Adult
Adult

http://www.ctpetsitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh, my.

"I agree not to deliberately breed this animal for any purpose whatsoever, and to always keep small animals of opposite genders entirely separate to prevent accidental breeding"

...no breeding? At all? Of any small animal? That may indeed have been the source of the issue there. If they thought all us mouse breeding folk are morally degenerate for breeding small animals intentionally, no wonder they were being odd.
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by doganddisc Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Laigaie wrote:Oh, my.

"I agree not to deliberately breed this animal for any purpose whatsoever, and to always keep small animals of opposite genders entirely separate to prevent accidental breeding"

...no breeding? At all? Of any small animal? That may indeed have been the source of the issue there. If they thought all us mouse breeding folk are morally degenerate for breeding small animals intentionally, no wonder they were being odd.

I'm beginning to think rat people are as crazy as the feverish PETA loving guinea pig people.
doganddisc
doganddisc
Adult
Adult

http://www.ctpetsitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 pm

I've been turned down by rat people for breeding mice, and having male and female rats at the same time, despite telling them I have no desire to use the space it would take to breed rats.
I say, screw 'em. The rats would have kushy, spoiled lives with me, but if they can't see that I am honest, that's only too bad for the rats.
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:38 am

Wow. So sad.

Almost like the German shephard rescue I saw years ago - no smoking, no kids, no other pets period, must have your own home with a yard, ect ect ect
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down