The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

red x-brindle X red: Abra x Golden Monkey

4 posters

Go down

red x-brindle X red:  Abra x Golden Monkey Empty red x-brindle X red: Abra x Golden Monkey

Post by Mrs. Beach Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:54 pm

And both are obese! Here are MBBE Abracadabra and CSB Golden Monkey, put together today to breed. (Abra is CSB Dreamweaver's daughter.) Both are A^y (a deduction for Abra through her obesity), and both probably carry e. I'm hoping for some red x-brindles!
red x-brindle X red:  Abra x Golden Monkey AGM-12parentsonfirstday001
red x-brindle X red:  Abra x Golden Monkey AGM-12parentsonfirstday002
red x-brindle X red:  Abra x Golden Monkey AGM-12parentsonfirstday003
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

red x-brindle X red:  Abra x Golden Monkey Empty Re: red x-brindle X red: Abra x Golden Monkey

Post by tinyhartmouseries Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:13 pm

They sure do love each other a lot! Very excited for these two, count me in if possible for an X-brindle sometime.

If I bred a PEW x-brindle to a male Ay, would I get Red x-brindles? Explain to me how this works!~!!
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

red x-brindle X red:  Abra x Golden Monkey Empty Re: red x-brindle X red: Abra x Golden Monkey

Post by Laigaie Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:22 am

They're both really lovely hunks of mousemeat! I'm glad to see Abra still doing well. She's a really gorgeous mouse.
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:21 pm

They love each other! Heck! They were being introduced in that photo! They're just obese snugglers is all. Father and daughter, yet! (Wooo!)

PEW x-brindle x A^y might, indeed, render an A^y x-brindle. You have a 50% chance of A^y, a 50% chance of Mo^br, and a 50% chance, one supposes, of females (Mo^br males die before weaning). 50% of 50% is 25%, and 50% of 25% is 12.5%, so you'd have a 12.5% chance of an A^y Mo^br. If there are 9-10 babies in the litter, that means one of them might be A^y Mo^br.
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSniffs Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I am so excited to see these babies!! I have a feeling they will be SO pretty! Indie is a chubby monkey too! I love holding her because of that. LOL
LittleSniffs
LittleSniffs
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down