The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie in MA looking for fancy mice with good type.

2 posters

Go down

Newbie in MA looking for fancy mice with good type. Empty Newbie in MA looking for fancy mice with good type.

Post by HolyTaco Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 am

After stumbling upon a video on youtube where I saw and heard of fancy show mice for the first time I have my mind set on getting some for myself. I've had many regular pet mice in the past but have fallen in love with fancy show mice. My favorites are the tan and fox bellies, selfs, satins, and any merles especially blues and blacks but I'd probably be happy with anything I got. I'm willing to drive to NYC and the surrounding area which is about 4-5hrs from my home in MA.

Please PM with offers, tips, and info for beginners if you wish.

HolyTaco
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Newbie in MA looking for fancy mice with good type. Empty Re: Newbie in MA looking for fancy mice with good type.

Post by doganddisc Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi HolyTaco,
I'm not too far from you- I'm in CT. I have tans and satins and a few different varieties of selfs.
doganddisc
doganddisc
Adult
Adult

http://www.ctpetsitter.com

Back to top Go down

Newbie in MA looking for fancy mice with good type. Empty Re: Newbie in MA looking for fancy mice with good type.

Post by HolyTaco Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:20 am

Sorry it took so long to see your reply. I am still very much interested in acquiring my first fancy mice.

HolyTaco
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down