The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Michigan

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Michigan Empty Hello from Michigan

Post by CheezieSpaz Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Hello, I'm Angela, new member of themouseconnection, current member of fancymicebreeders.

I've had pet mice since late June 2012 and have had a total of 5 mice since then. The most I've had in one cage together was 3 but I'm looking to make that 4. Unfortunately, three of the mice, all bought from the same pet store, have since passed away from illness and I'm left with two females from different sources. Cheezie, my PEW, is the last store bought mouse I own and Cheesecake, my Himalayan, is a perfectly healthy mouse obtained from a breeder on fancymicebreeders. I've decided to break away from pet stores in my area completely and go to breeders for my future mice to ensure long healthy lives.

I live in the Metro Detroit area in Michigan and am willing to travel as far as about a 2 hour drive from home, even NorthEastern Ohio. I'm a little iffy on shipping and would rather hand pick my new mice.

I am currently looking for two new females, specific breeds being black tan, siamese, tri-color, rex or long hair but I'll just as happily take mice of other breeds as well.

I really look forward to making connections and making friends here and to share my love of mice vuv~
CheezieSpaz
CheezieSpaz
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Hello from Michigan Empty Re: Hello from Michigan

Post by fashionfobie Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Welcome to the forum. I was actually born in Grosse Pointe, MI. Now I am in PA. Your avatar is really cute!
fashionfobie
fashionfobie
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezieSpaz Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:05 pm

fashionfobie wrote:Welcome to the forum. I was actually born in Grosse Pointe, MI. Now I am in PA. Your avatar is really cute!

Thanks~ Yours is too! Gotta love those big ears and point markings
CheezieSpaz
CheezieSpaz
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by mouselover01 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Welcome Happy Happy If you can somehow get to Rodent Fest (PA) you'd find a lot of mice there from great breeders!

I know it's a bit far but it'll be great
mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down