The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Female Mice in Metro Detroit, Michigan

2 posters

Go down

Wanted: Female Mice in Metro Detroit, Michigan Empty Wanted: Female Mice in Metro Detroit, Michigan

Post by CheezieSpaz Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:52 pm

One of my three mice passed away yesterday morning and I would like to get some more mice as soon as possible. I prefer to have a trio but I've been thinking about having four this time.

I am currently looking for two new females, specific breeds being black tan, siamese, tri-color, rex or long hair but I'll just as happily take mice of other breeds as well.

I live in the Metro Detroit area in Michigan and am willing to travel as far as about a 2 hour drive from home, even NorthEastern Ohio. I'm a little iffy on shipping and would rather hand pick my new mice. I'd love to see pictures of the mice being offered of course vuv

If you're interested or know someone in the area who might be able to help, you can contact me here, fancymicebreeders.com as CheezieSpaz, at my tumblr cheeziespaz.tumblr.com, or my email cheeziespaz@live.com [I'm sorry if I seem like I'm repeating myself from my introduction. I'm trying my best to get out there and find someone]
CheezieSpaz
CheezieSpaz
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Female Mice in Metro Detroit, Michigan Empty Re: Wanted: Female Mice in Metro Detroit, Michigan

Post by candycorn Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:25 pm

There are no members here in your state. There are some in ohio...but I think that is as close as we get to you.
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down