The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just swapp'n howdies from Florida, Love The Messies :)

2 posters

Go down

Just swapp'n howdies from Florida, Love The Messies :) Empty Just swapp'n howdies from Florida, Love The Messies :)

Post by Trixie's Mice Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi,

Mice entered my life three years ago, and will never leave. Mice are for keeps. I'm writing a book on mice, now, and plan to finish it in a year or two. I breed about once to twice a year. I specialize in Broken Black, Self Black, Self Agouti, and Broken Agouti. I plan on having broken recessive yellow soon. I love to sew! I like photography too. I also rescue mice. I am very into genetics. I sell some of my toys on Ebay. My favorite thing to sew are little houses. My mice are potty trained, as in not to go on me. They know come, and love to do agility. They all have long name such as, Lady Brelli Victoria Fisk, and Mistress Alana Bree Fisk, and many more. My favorite mouse, yes, I know I shouldn't have favorites. Lady Ethan Minnie Mouse is my beloved mouse. She is the most affectionate and sweet. She know what time I wake up in the morning, and waits for morning play time. Yes, I know Minnie Mouse is not so original, but it stuck. My mice are kept in 20 gallons and 55 gallon tanks.

This is Mistress Jeni Leah
Just swapp'n howdies from Florida, Love The Messies :) 772bf569-b869-41e2-8a79-fd520a07f581_zps9e190e98

Mistress Ashui Tory
Just swapp'n howdies from Florida, Love The Messies :) B6ec6047-5c53-4a6d-bd55-f38dd77a882d_zpsfa2170aa

One of my cages
Just swapp'n howdies from Florida, Love The Messies :) A99c096e-3954-45ad-a963-2b294140cd53_zpsa87b5029

Mouse ~ Trixie
Trixie's Mice
Trixie's Mice
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Just swapp'n howdies from Florida, Love The Messies :) Empty Re: Just swapp'n howdies from Florida, Love The Messies :)

Post by Mrs. Beach Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Trixie! Thanks for posting! Fantastic cage toys!
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down