The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Variegated and brindle babies for adoption!

3 posters

Go down

Variegated and brindle babies for adoption! Empty Variegated and brindle babies for adoption!

Post by madmouse Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:11 pm

I have three babies up for adoption, born 6/20.  They are, from left to right, a blue variegated doe, an under-marked brindle doe and an a/a diluted variegated buck.  I cannot hold the buck for more than a couple of weeks unfortunately, so please don't ask to me to hold him until Christmas.  Does I can hold much longer.  All babies have an adoption fee of $5 and are available for pick up from Baltimore, MD.  I can provide pix of the parents upon request.

Variegated and brindle babies for adoption! Rolymp10

madmouse
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Variegated and brindle babies for adoption! Empty Re: Variegated and brindle babies for adoption!

Post by tinyhartmouseries Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:01 pm

I love the variegated doe!!
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Variegated and brindle babies for adoption! Empty Re: Variegated and brindle babies for adoption!

Post by candycorn Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Okay..I need teh blue varigated doe! I will come get her and return your damn carrier at the same time!!
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by madmouse Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:34 am

Tara, she's yours! She'll be ready to go home in the next couple weeks. I'll look up her birthdate.

madmouse
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down