The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for show quality mice on the east coast.

4 posters

Go down

Looking for show quality mice on the east coast.  Empty Looking for show quality mice on the east coast.

Post by pygmypuff Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Hi! I am looking for some show quality mice on the east coast. I am located in South Carolina, so hopefully there is a breeder near by.

pygmypuff
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Looking for show quality mice on the east coast.  Empty Re: Looking for show quality mice on the east coast.

Post by Rhasputin Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Welcome to The Mouse Connection. Please post an introduction post, technically you're supposed to do that first, but I won't tell. Big smile

Good luck on your search for mice. I know you emailed me and said you can come to VA, but I'm moving in the net few weeks.
If you could make it before then, I have a few mice available, but most of mine have been reserved already.
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Looking for show quality mice on the east coast.  Empty Re: Looking for show quality mice on the east coast.

Post by pygmypuff Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Im sorry, Ill go post an intro right now. And I think i could make it up to Virginia in the next few weeks. What do you have?

pygmypuff
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 pm

You should come to rodent fest in April. Happy

kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:13 pm

What varieties are you interested in and what do you hope to do with them? Will they be pets only or will they be bred? If they are to be bred, will they be bred for pet, show or feeders?

I'm in North GA but I like to get to know people first. I'm anal retentive like that! Wink

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pygmypuff Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:31 pm

I think I sent you an email. Am looking for some mice to breed for show. I love animals and genetics and I find mice extremely interesting. I have learned just recently from bad experience to get animals from well tracked lines. I breed rabbits, so I am aware of the ethics of breeding and such. Let me know if you want to know anything more about me.

pygmypuff
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Ok, let me search through my emails.... I may have missed it!

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pygmypuff Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:14 pm

GypsyTails wrote:Ok, let me search through my emails.... I may have missed it!
Thanks! Its from cutechinchilla@gmail.com.

pygmypuff
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:17 pm

I think the only mice I have available are hairless, and hairless carriers right now, and none are show worthy. Embarassed
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Ok, I replied to your email! Laughing I had moved it to the wrong folder!

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pygmypuff Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Thanks, but the email never came. Would you mind resending it?

pygmypuff
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down