The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass apology

4 posters

Go down

Mass apology Empty Mass apology

Post by Lycrisa Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:33 pm

I hope this isn't against any rules.

I wanted to say I'm sorry.
I had some thirty mice coming in for me from quite a few of you.
I had a hellish day and night yesterday. What I'm about to relate isn't me trying to make excuses I jkust want you to know I would have been there if I could have made it and I'm sorry about not showing up.

Two days ago while buying cages from a local pet store, someone tried to snatch my three year old son out of his stroller.
Before I knew what I was doing, I had already laid the guy out. So today I was served papers. I'm being sued for his medical bills.
And he's pressing charges on me for assault. I brushed it off and got in the car. almost halfway there I'm driving down the highway, I hit a rock and my front left tire flies off and rolls away. Just like that's what tires do. The car fell forward and bent the frame.
So I'm still trying to figure out if it's totaled or not. Then I get a ride home and I'm still convinced I'm going to make it in time when I discover one of my pregnant mice in critical condition. I'm going to cut this short and say..One after another, something came up. I've been emailing everyone I can think of, but half of them don't go through. I know most of you guys use this forum so I figured this was my last shot. I still want the mice I have already reserved. I just have to figure out how to collect them if it's still possible. I'm just...emotionally exhausted at this point and again I am really, really sorry. I can't believe it's 9:30 already.
Lycrisa
Lycrisa
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Mass apology Empty Re: Mass apology

Post by onceuponamousery Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Hey Lycrisa,
I'm really sorry for all the trouble you had gone through, I'm sorry for getting upset, I hadn't heard from you in days and thought you no showed on me. I still have a lot of the blues available, I adopted out 3 of them but I had around 15 in there. I hope things get better for you. Just let me know when or if you still want to come by. Hope it all works out.
Regina

onceuponamousery
Hopper
Hopper

http://reginanjacobsmousehouse.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by onceuponamousery Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Lycrisa
Please contact me directly asap, we want to place these mice and still haven't heard from you, I told everyone we wanted them placed by Rf, I have finals coming up, a baby shower coming up in a month and have to set up a nursery and finish our mouse cabinet, my schedule is going to be hectic and I didn't want to worry about making appointments with future adopters. I have some other interests and if I don't hear from you I'm going to start adopting them out. I gave you my cell number so if email isn't working you can still text me and let me know. I'm sorry for any trouble but it's a lot of mice to hold and place.

onceuponamousery
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by candycorn Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Man Sarah i am sorry to hear it. I wish you had called. I was there and could have picked up ur squeakers.
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by doganddisc Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:34 pm

It sounds like you had quite a nightmare of a week. Are things better now?
doganddisc
doganddisc
Adult
Adult

http://www.ctpetsitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycrisa Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 am

You know tara I didn't even think of it until that night anyway but thanks.

Once I guess you should rehome them then if that works best for you.
I really did try to get there, I looked into taking a megabus up but they only go to allentown. I'm switching over to gmail I think because I got your emails, but each one was blank when I opened them so I couldn't see what you had written, even on other computers.

Someone had offered to carpool with me but they left the day before.

Things haven't settled down at all, in fact it's gotten worse.
I am so glad I didn't make it because the next morning several of my meece including the one I was going to bring started chortling.
I caught a intruder who I think is responsible today.
I have several families of meadow voles living in the walls o.O
meadow voles, of all things. I thought they were stubby tailed mice at first. But the ones we caught looked really ill.

It seems like I take one step forward and then two steps back recently.
I still cannot believe the guy who tried to kidnap my child is suing me.
The nerve of some people. Nikolai is diabetic, even if we HAD found him
after he had been stolen it would have been weeks of recovery in the hospital if he didn't just die outright.
It's seriously like living in bizzaro land.

Lycrisa
Lycrisa
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by onceuponamousery Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:31 am

Thank you for letting me know and hope things get easier for you! That's really weird about the emails too!

onceuponamousery
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down