The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone in/near Knoxville, Tennessee?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone in/near Knoxville, Tennessee? Empty Anyone in/near Knoxville, Tennessee?

Post by mouselover01 Sun May 20, 2012 2:21 am

I might be looking for someone who would be willing to help me out, get some rats, and ship them to me.

I would pay for everything associated with it (your gas/time, shipping fees, shipping crate, etc). The breeder is giving me a hard time and stated excuses as "I don't like how much the buyer has to pay for shipping"

When I told them it would cost me almost double to drive to them and it was perfectly safe they said "I know. Shipping isn't for me" and something about not liking the hustle and bustle of an airport *head desk*

Anyway, I don't know 100% if I'm going to be getting anything from them, but I'd just like to find out if anyone is in the area and would help me out if/when the time comes.

Thanks!!
mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone in/near Knoxville, Tennessee? Empty Re: Anyone in/near Knoxville, Tennessee?

Post by Laigaie Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 pm

The closest I'm ever conveniently is Memphis.
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Anyone in/near Knoxville, Tennessee? Empty Re: Anyone in/near Knoxville, Tennessee?

Post by mouselover01 Mon May 21, 2012 9:01 pm

OUCH it's like, totally on the other side of the state Sad

But thanks Happy

mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum