The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go

+11
thistlebrook
LittleSniffs
Love2read
Laigaie
Mrs. Beach
Rhasputin
kawmice
doganddisc
seafolly
mouselover01
tinyhartmouseries
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go - Page 4 Empty Re: Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go

Post by tinyhartmouseries Fri May 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Yes Casey you are. Everyone, I will send the mice to Maggie's on Monday. If you are to pay her by then, I STRONGLY suggest it, so she knows everyone is super serious. Happy If not, give Maggie a date you can pay by.

Thank you all for your effort in the face of this, I know it's not the fairest thing for everyone involved but I feel better knowing the mice are going where they are most wanted.

The final count from animals at my house-

Casey-two PEW does
Elena-three siamese does
Ann- Tri doe
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go - Page 4 Empty Re: Lots of Mice, desperately need a place to go

Post by kawmice Fri May 25, 2012 10:30 pm

You forgot Van Gogh for me.
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Fri May 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Van Gogh, oh nooo!
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyhartmouseries Sat May 26, 2012 3:44 am

That's just coming from my house. Maggie can confirm what's at hers seperately, I don't know if you guys had made other plans.
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Sat May 26, 2012 4:26 am

Oh! I thought he was at your place! I just re-read the posts and found out he is at Maggie's house. Silly me! Lol.
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberlynne Sat May 26, 2012 10:51 am

Im in desperate need of tri's, pies, or splashed. But you are so f a r away from me:(

Kimberlynne
Pinky
Pinky

http://www.mousingaround.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 am

Ohio isn't all that far away, where are you located? I'm in Rochester NY, which I think isn't horribly far from you. Happy

There's also Beth, who is in Ohio, though I'm not sure of what part.
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Sat May 26, 2012 11:41 am

I just sent you an email with an update Kim. Wink I got 2 cute Tri bucks and a HUGE splash litter(19! O.o Only 5 does though, of course, lol.).

Still working on the Pieds though. It's slow going. Unless you want mix-type or pet-type Pieds, in which case I have a couple floating around. tongue
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mouselover01 Sat May 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Update here. It looks like a generous donor has donated the WHOLE cost for shipping these mice and then some.

I think we are to be extremely grateful for what wonderful people we have here.

Maggie and I are working out the details on the day, time and flight for the mice. We just need to know how the mice are getting to Ann/Christine.
mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Sat May 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Holy wow, are you serious!?

If the mice go to Ann, then Nathan can pick up all the mice that need to go north, on Tuesday, and bring them up. If Christine can meet him on his way back here, he can drop her mice off, and everyone will be moused! Happy
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by mouselover01 Sat May 26, 2012 12:46 pm

I think that the mice are coming in here. I believe we are pretty certain on a flight date and information. I've been back and forth with the airline organizing it. Would you be able to bring them to Anns.
mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Sat May 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Oh! I thought they were going to Ann, and making their way up, not the other way around. If they go to Ann, then it would be easier to have them all delivered the next day by Nathan (currently in VA).

I don't really have any way of getting them to Ann's, or Christine's. Frustrated
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Sat May 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Wow!!! That is fantastic! I love the mouse community- banding together to help. Happy

If you can get my guy to Ann I can pick him up next month. I do not drive so taking a trip right now may not work.

Phone is dying so I will contact you layer.
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Sat May 26, 2012 2:33 pm

MY UNDYING THANKS TO THE GENEROUS DONOR!!!!!!!!

People who are organizing the shipping (Elena? Casey and Elena?):
I will go with whatever you decide, for them to come to me or to someone else. Just tell me what I need to do.

AND THANK YOU, TINYHART, FOR DOING THIS, STICKING WITH IT, AND MAKING IT ALL WORK!!!!!
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stina Sat May 26, 2012 3:00 pm

If christine's mouse (and possibly whatever ann is geting if ann would want to come here) can be brought to me I could hold onto it till she can get here.

Stina
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by mouselover01 Sat May 26, 2012 4:35 pm

That is actually perfect.

Since we don't have to lay out the $30.00 for shipping since someone else donated the money, and Nathan sold some tanks, Casey can use that money to bring the mice to you when she goes to return your mouse.

That works out perfectly, so long as timing works out.
mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Sat May 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Stina, I think Christine is planning to come to my house to get Lazarus. On the other hand, although I am pretty wiped out from my father's death and don't know when I will be back in West Chester (though I need to go probate the will if I ever get the death certificate!), there is the possibility of meeting up with you somewhere for mouse transfer. Just know for know that I am agreeable and it's possible, although schedule could be fuzzy.
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Stina Sat May 26, 2012 5:37 pm

**shrug** I'm just offering to help if it works out that anything could be picked up from me. I'm not getting anything from the shipment.

Stina
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Sat May 26, 2012 5:37 pm

OR- I can pick up mine and Ann's mouse from Stina and bring Ann's to her next month. That would save Ann the trouble of picking hers up. Sound workable?
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Sat May 26, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm so glad to see you guys organizing getting everybody from the airport to their homes. I've still not heard that the issue from the previous import is handled, so I'd really rather someone other than Casey/Nathan transport mice if at all possible.

From here, I know I'm sending out

To Elena (via shipment):
JFF VanGogh, 2 RI siamese bucks, 1 JFF black merle fox texel buck, Ossington's black doe

To Elise (not via the shipment) (Elise is NEMice in Conway, AR):
JFF blue buck, JFF silver tan buck, THM pied RY pair

To Emma (not via the shipment, obv):
Tomkins' red doe, JFF RY buck, JFF merle doe, RI blue tan doe

To Emma for littleloves (also obv not via shipment):
JFF pew poss hairless carrier doe

This leaves at my house in need of a home:
JFF mock choc based? black splashed fox texel doe
JFF show pew doe

ETA: black doe for Elena
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by doganddisc Sat May 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Would there be anyway of getting those last two does to me? I'm in CT- I've been looking for a PEW doe and would love another splashed texel girl.
doganddisc
doganddisc
Adult
Adult

http://www.ctpetsitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seafolly Sat May 26, 2012 11:36 pm

doganddisc wrote:Would there be anyway of getting those last two does to me? I'm in CT- I've been looking for a PEW doe and would love another splashed texel girl.

And someday, somehow, I'll grab a texel offspring. Wink
seafolly
seafolly
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by doganddisc Sat May 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Seafolly, if you find a way to get to Buffalo when I'm there (boyfriend's family lives there so it happens) I can arrange to get mice to you (no idea about border crossing). Happy
doganddisc
doganddisc
Adult
Adult

http://www.ctpetsitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Sun May 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Laigaie, please include Pied Dark, my tricolor doe, in the shipment to Elena!

Stina, right you are! I'm just trying to be agreeable to whatever possibilities there are.

Kawmice, I like the plan where I wouldn't have to drive to get my doe, but shipping to Elena accomplishes the same thing. Thank you very much for the offer, and please offer again if things change!

BTW, EMMA, I was at rjduve's last night and she says that Small Angels Rescue will take the rescue PEW's back if you need them too. Did you find good homes for them there? She was concerned that they should be well taken care of. If not, please include them in the shipment to Elena along with Pied Dark.
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Sun May 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Mrs. Beach: I do not have your doe. I will, however, have her tomorrow, as Emma is sending the mice from RF to me tomorrow, so that I can pop them on the plane. Big smile I will update the total plane list at that point.

As a reminder, her list of mice from her house going onto the plane was:
Casey-two PEW does
Elena-three siamese does
Ann- Tri doe (I assume this is Pied Dark?)
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next