The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello From Ohio :)

2 posters

Go down

Hello From Ohio :) Empty Hello From Ohio :)

Post by >*< Faith >*< Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:29 am

Hello everyone! Happy to see some familiar fanciers here from another forum, as well as other mouse fanatics I have yet to meet, and look forward to getting to know.
I'm in northwest Ohio, and I'd say I'm a small hobby breeder, though my numbers are ever growing lol I find it so very hard to say no to a cute mouse! I started out with one doe, and one buck, and I now have 4 bucks, and 14 does, with many up coming and much anticipated breedings
First and foremost though, my mice are pets, not just used for my own breeding purposes, but each and every one has something special I just love about them. I've had many different pets, but always come back to these big eared, beady eyed, lovely little darlings. <3 Happy
>*< Faith >*<
>*< Faith >*<
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Hello From Ohio :) Empty Re: Hello From Ohio :)

Post by Love2read Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 am

Welcome to TMC! Big smile Glad you were able to make it over!

You'd better get started making more tubs cause I'm going to have a TON of babies over the next couple of months and will be sure to tempt you with lots of cute pics. Wink
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by >*< Faith >*< Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 am

You see this ^ ? This is the reason my colony numbers just keep going up! Lol I make every attempt to tell myself I have enough, and you go and tell me you have more adorable babies on the way, and I'm usually pretty good at keeping my self control…and then the pics come, and I melt, and give in, and end up with more irresitable babies Happy Lol. But by no means am I saying you should stop lol I simply adore your mice… I've already went and bought two tubs since meeting on Friday. They are sitting on the side, waiting to be converted and readied for some new arrivals Happy
>*< Faith >*<
>*< Faith >*<
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:48 am

Laughing

I did tell you that I have a litter with some Satin Recessive Yellows in it, right? Woot! I do believe those were on your want list, hee hee.
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by >*< Faith >*< Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:58 am

Most definately on my wish list, but you have not told me this!!! Lol Oooo can't wait to see the little babies!!!
>*< Faith >*<
>*< Faith >*<
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 pm

I'll have to take a group pic. I've got some Satin Agoutis too. They're so purty. <3
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down