The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want jewelry made - barter for part of it

2 posters

Go down

Want jewelry made - barter for part of it Empty Want jewelry made - barter for part of it

Post by renapopma Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:48 pm

So I bought some gemstones on eBay. I'd like to have someone make them into necklaces and one set into earrings. I'd pay for the silver by weight and for any fasteners or other bits at cost but I'm looking to trade some of these stones for the skill and labor involved. Looking for Christian cross to be worked into the designs
on some of them as presents and just plain for the ones for me. I know that EBay purchases are not always as
valuable as advertised but these seem very pretty. They are nearly all advertised as heat treated natural stones and include amethyst, blue topaz and citrine. Any takers?

renapopma
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Want jewelry made - barter for part of it Empty Re: Want jewelry made - barter for part of it

Post by Lycrisa Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I would take a crack at it if you wanted.
I usually make jewelery from rough stones though, like geodes and peacock druzy.

Are they rough/raw stones or are they sooth/polished?

Some ebay stores tend to be ...unpredictable.
Lycrisa
Lycrisa
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Want jewelry made - barter for part of it Empty Re: Want jewelry made - barter for part of it

Post by renapopma Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 am

These are cut. Thank you for the offer to help. I think I've found someone who can make what we need. I agree about eBay stores. Thanks again.

renapopma
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down