The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan

+2
douglasdix
candycorn
6 posters

Go down

One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan Empty One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan

Post by candycorn Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Born just after the new year...here is a progression of my red/martin/agouti tan litter! The black tan mice I imported last spring sadly have not bred for me...so I used the very nice tan father with an Ay red doe and this is that litter. I plan to save the two does and breed back to Dad, hoping for black tans! Wish me luck. All of these mice are reserved or sold. But enjoy the progress!

One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan 1_zps28f268d5
One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan 2_zpse9eba34d
One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan 3_zps80be86fd
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan Empty Re: One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan

Post by douglasdix Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm looking to start breding a few Tan mice but am having no luck getting any in Washington State. Any chance you can let a few of your babies go this year?

Thanks,

Doug

douglasdix@deerfernfarms.com

Last edited by douglasdix on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

douglasdix
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan Empty Re: One Post with the growth of a litter! Red to Black Tan

Post by Laigaie Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:24 am

Can a mod pull that phone number? Please?
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by douglasdix Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:34 am

Are we not supposed to post phone numbers?

douglasdix
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by mouselover01 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 pm

I don't mind if people post phone numbers but do so at your own discretion.

I like to think we're all good people on here but you never know! Maggie is a stalker sometimes ;-)

It may be better to private message the person your phone number from now on instead of posting it publicly ;-)
mouselover01
mouselover01
Co-founder / Admin
Co-founder / Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by douglasdix Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Thanks. Dumb question - how do you privately post to someone on this site? BTW I pulled my # once I saw your post.

Thanks

douglasdix
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionfobie Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:46 pm

If you look to the right of this text you will see the Join Date info under that are two little green people icons. The one on the right says PM.

Hope this helps Happy

~Natalie
fashionfobie
fashionfobie
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSniffs Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Cute babies Tara!!!
LittleSniffs
LittleSniffs
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 am

Sorry! If you post your number on here, it's totally visible to anyone and everyone. After a bit of spam grossness from posting a phone number on CL, I'm a little paranoid. Some text company was charging me to send me weird facts. :/ Nobody wants that.

Also, yes, I'm totally the stalker around here.

Also-also, so excited every time I see pictures of that little boy.
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down