The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would love to have some show mice to bred. I will be going to the show in April to pick them up.

3 posters

Go down

Would love to have some show mice to bred.  I will be going to the show in April to pick them up. Empty Would love to have some show mice to bred. I will be going to the show in April to pick them up.

Post by lunalady Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi, I would love to have a few does and bucks, angora, satins, frizzes( any curly hair such as a texel in guinea pigs.. I would to work on a long hair mice. I like all colors. Especially, Grey, silver, white, beige or any multi colored mice. I will gladly send you money to had them for me. Knowing I am going to the show I would like to make sure there are some mice for me. I use to show and breed guinea pigs. So, I am reliable and my animals are always spoiled. I would like to start with 4 does and 4 bucks. Is the reasonable??? You can email me lunamooniewoo@aol.com. Or respond on this site. Photos would be helpful since I am just starting to recognize types and color. Big smile Thanks, Robin

lunalady
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Would love to have some show mice to bred.  I will be going to the show in April to pick them up. Empty Re: Would love to have some show mice to bred. I will be going to the show in April to pick them up.

Post by tinyhartmouseries Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Thanks for the PM! Do you know where I could find a female texel GP for Rodentfest? My sister has a dutch marked male texel, Frankie and would love a quality Francine!
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Would love to have some show mice to bred.  I will be going to the show in April to pick them up. Empty Re: Would love to have some show mice to bred. I will be going to the show in April to pick them up.

Post by Rhasputin Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 pm

I have a list of available mice (although I need to update some of the photos of the babies!) in the for sale section. Happy
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down