The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: Trio of Female Mice in Chicago, IL area

2 posters

Go down

WANTED: Trio of Female Mice in Chicago, IL area Empty WANTED: Trio of Female Mice in Chicago, IL area

Post by NoaDaKiwi Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:03 pm

I've been searching for a trio of female mice for a very long time now with no luck. I refuse to go to a pet store so I'm looking for some I could adopt. I'm located in Chicago (specifically the NW suburbs). Any help would be much appreciated!

NoaDaKiwi
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Trio of Female Mice in Chicago, IL area Empty Re: WANTED: Trio of Female Mice in Chicago, IL area

Post by Laigaie Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:48 am

How far are you willing/able to travel? I know we'll be going through the southern tip of IL, but that's an awfully long way from Chicago...
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Trio of Female Mice in Chicago, IL area Empty Re: WANTED: Trio of Female Mice in Chicago, IL area

Post by NoaDaKiwi Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:18 am

Laigaie wrote:How far are you willing/able to travel? I know we'll be going through the southern tip of IL, but that's an awfully long way from Chicago...
Well considering I don't drive, not very far... I would have to look for someone going from where you're passing though to/near Chicago. :/

NoaDaKiwi
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by NoaDaKiwi Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Someone near me responded to my craigslist ad, I got three young females. Happy

NoaDaKiwi
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down