The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandy, Lost her battle with breast cancer.

4 posters

Go down

Sandy, Lost her battle with breast cancer. Empty Sandy, Lost her battle with breast cancer.

Post by lunalady Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:41 pm

This has been a hellish week. My sister-in-law, Sandy past away on Sunday. I had visited with Sandy on Friday. She was talking and doing good. Well, as could be expected that is. She had just got word her kindeys were failing, but I never expected this to happen so fast. She was gone on Sunday. Sandy, was only 50 years old and died 9 months to the day she found out about her cancer. She leaves 2 children, her husband, her mother, dad, and 5 older siblings and their spouses. She was the baby. We had a viewing Thursday, that lasted over 4 hrs, and after people waited in line for over 2 hrs, we had seen over 700 people. There was over 70 huge flower arrangements. It certainly said a lot about Sandy. We could see, we were not the only people, going to miss Sandy. She was well loved in her community. We buried her yesterday at the family plot. We had a gathering of friends and family afterwards. That was so healing in itself. I will miss Sandy and her contagious laugh. I will keep her close in my heart, forever. Thanks for listening, I needed to say all this. Robin

lunalady
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Sandy, Lost her battle with breast cancer. Empty Re: Sandy, Lost her battle with breast cancer.

Post by Mrs. Beach Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:01 pm

(((((((((((((ROBIN!))))))))))))
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Sandy, Lost her battle with breast cancer. Empty Re: Sandy, Lost her battle with breast cancer.

Post by tinyhartmouseries Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm

I am so sorry honey. It is wonderful that she had so many supporters there to wish her well on her journey. Sending love to you!
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSniffs Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:04 pm

So sorry to hear you lost your SIL. My thoughts and prayers are with you family. Thats wonderful she had such a great turn out of people.
LittleSniffs
LittleSniffs
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down