The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferrets for adoption

Go down

Ferrets for adoption Empty Ferrets for adoption

Post by onceuponamousery Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:46 pm

We will be adopting out our 2 ferrets, they are a yr old and super friendly. A male, standard color named Fable ( he does cull mice), and a female cinnamon color w cream face and chest named Fantasy ( she doesnt cull mice). They will come with a nice tall cage, its a super pet habitat defined, I liked it because it has silver painted bars w a nice tan top and bottom, more stylish than the other cages I've seen out there, it has I think 5 levels, w wavy ramps, and we have a food dish that screws on and waterbottle for it, hammocks, pirate ship, and food that is left, there is a decent amount of food that is left. Oh, we also have the deodorizer sprays, shampoo and conditioner, leashes(they dont work that well they come off, all the ones we have tried), and some costumes and cloths. For them and all their supplies with their cage, their adoptioin fee is 100. We want them to go to a home where they will get a lot of time out of their cage. They never bite us when we are holding them, just at our feet when they are running around but not hard. Only reason we are homing them is because of the baby on the way and needing to downsize, I'm unable to keep up w all the pets w my pregnancy and I know when the baby comes I will be very busy!

Thank you!

I live a hour from rodent fest if anyone is interested!

onceuponamousery
Hopper
Hopper

http://reginanjacobsmousehouse.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Ferrets for adoption Empty adopters

Post by onceuponamousery Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:51 am

Hey all,
We've found a nice family to adopt the ferrets and have had several interests if she falls through Happy

onceuponamousery
Hopper
Hopper

http://reginanjacobsmousehouse.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum