Easter and Other Spring Earrings By Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Easter and Other Spring Earrings By Me!

Post by GypsyTails on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:53 pm

It looks like there are a few of us who make jewelry! I have a decent selection together, so I thought I'd post some since Easter is around the corner. I have loads more earrings and I've started matching bracelets too, including rat and mouse themes! I'll have those at RF, but since Easter is BEFORE RF... Anyway, I have a bunch that will sit here until the next craft show, so I took some horrible photos. If you have me on your FB friends list, you've probably seen some of these already as I sometimes take photos when I'm done with a set. I ship via the post office since jewelry is pretty light.

Note: Both my digital camera AND my lightbox need to be replaced, so the images really suck. Haha.

Easter Eggs w/ Bows in white, pink, purple, blue, yellow or green swirly pearl eggs. I made the egg charms myself. The accent crystals are swarovski crystal elements (whatever that really means), and are on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. $6 a pair.

Easter Egg Trinity w/ those swarovski crystal things. I also made those tiny little egg charms. They are a pain in the butt! They are also on standard, silver-plate ear hooks. I can make the set shown here with green, pink and white eggs OR I also have blue, yellow and orange eggs that I can create any color set you would like. $6 a pair.

Stone bunny earrings in either amethyst or fluorite (I forget off the top of my head), with swarovski crystal elements, tibetan silver beads on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. $10 a pair.

Yellow aventurine bunny earrings in yellow aventurine (again, I forget), with swarovski crystal elements, tibetan silver beads on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. $10 a pair.

Picture Jasper bunny earrings (I know that one!), with natural shell and tibetan silver beads on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. $10 a pair.

Easter bunny dangles with swarovski crystal elements on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. The color choices for now are clear w/ pearl, clear w/ pearlized green, clear w/ pearlized pink, clear w/ pearlized green and pink, clear w/ purple, clear w/ green and clear w/ purple and green. $4 a pair.

Easter bunny dangles with opaque colored bicone beads, on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. The color choices for now are pink, green and blue; pink and white; green and white or blue and white. $3 a pair.

Random "springy" owl. Man-made cat's eye "stone" with swarovski crystal elements and standard, silver-plated ear hooks. $5 a pair.

Ok, my camera can't capture anything black. These are howlite skulls with obsidian beads on stadard, silver-plated ear hooks. It's hard to tell how cool they are. Lol. $7 a pair.

Howlite skulls w/ howlite accent beads on antique bronze/brass finish ear hooks and accent beads. $7 a pair.

Antique bronze/brass finish pentagrams with howlite accent beads on antique bronze/brass finish ear hooks. $5 a pair.

Antique bronze/brass finish pentagrams with a beautiful green and pink stone that I can't think for the life of me what it is called. On antique bronze/brass finish ear hooks. $5 a pair.

Small hand-made glass mushrooms w/ tibetan silver toad/frog on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. I can make them in any color I have the mushroom in. $5 a pair.

Mini hand-made glass mushrooms w/ tibetan silver peace signs on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. At the moment I only have mini mushrooms in red and black, but I have more on order and I am about to make the same design with the small mushrooms rather than the minis. $5 a pair.

Mini hand-made glass mushroom dangles with swarovski crystal elements on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. I also only have these in red and black at the moment, but I will be adding more colors soon. $5 a pair.

Last in muchrooms for now, these are the small hand-made glass muchroom dangles w/ swarovski crytal elements on standard, silver-plated ear hooks. I have these available in several colors and will have even more soon. $5 a pair.

Turquoise blue birds w/ turquoise and tibetan silver beads. I don't think these are real turquoise. I believe they are man-made, but the guy assured me they are real. I still don't believe him! Ha! $6 a pair.

Last for today, antique bronze/brass finish cat and mouse dangles w/ glass accent beads and antique bronze/brass finish beads and ear hooks. I will soon have some other designs in silver too. $4 a pair.

My mother-in-law helped me price these since I have only just begun jewelry design. She's a craft veteran and goes to shows all over, so you guys can tell me what you think about prices too! Lol.

Also, I can switch out the ear standard, silver-plated ear hooks for nickel-free hypoallergenic hooks if necessary. Most people don't ask about it, but I CAN do that for people with sensitive ears. Happy

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Re: Easter and Other Spring Earrings By Me!

Post by Lycrisa on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:26 pm

The black skull earrings and the last one with the cats. Those are my favorites. Would it be possible to ship a few pairs of those? xD
Lycrisa
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:09 am

Very nice! I may want a few. I will let you know. Happy
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:12 am

Lycrisa wrote:The black skull earrings and the last one with the cats. Those are my favorites. Would it be possible to ship a few pairs of those? xD

I have multiple pairs of both of those. Did you want one of each? Happy

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:13 am

kawmice wrote:Very nice! I may want a few. I will let you know. Happy

No problem!

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by bethmccallister on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 pm

I love the cat/mouse ear rings and the mushroom/frogs. The antique ones are really nice. My ears are too sensitive to wear anything except gold and I hate gold. You mentioned bracelets?
bethmccallister
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm working on bracelets! Still getting used to the process on those. I have a couple different materials to make them from, but I am still waiting on a shipment or two of the right size beads to "crank" any out. I'm hoping to have those by the trip. Happy

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zia on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:19 pm

When we meet to do the mouse drop-off I would love a pair of the spring owl ones and a pair of the bright green mushroom ones! Those mushroom beads are seriously so cute.

They are all really pretty! You do nice work. Big smile
Zia
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top