The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale: banded texels, PEW satin texel

3 posters

Go down

For Sale: banded texels, PEW satin texel Empty For Sale: banded texels, PEW satin texel

Post by madmouse Wed May 23, 2012 10:31 pm

THERE IS ONLY ONE BANDED TEXEL LEFT. ALSO, THE PEW TEXEL IS CLAIMED.

I have multiple mice for sale. Firstly are 5 black & white banded texels, 4 bucks and 1 doe. They were born 4/4/12. They carry satin, blue, and merle. I am asking $5 a piece for them. You can pick them up in Baltimore, MD or within a local train/bus ride of Baltimore. None of them have been bred. I am selling them because they are surplus.

I am also looking for a home for Potap, a PEW (albino) satin texel. When he was young, he had a particularly long coat that was tuftly around the butt and dragged on the ground. He was born 9/13/11 and has sired one litter which was quite healthy and pretty. I believe he has at least several months worth of breeding potential left and would also make a sweet, lovable pet. I'm looking to rehome him because he doesn't fit into my breeding plans and I have limited room for bucks. I'm asking $2 for him, pick-up available at the above locations.

Recent pix are available of all these mice, plus pedigrees that list their genetic info (to the best of my knowledge).

Last edited by madmouse on Wed May 30, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

madmouse
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

For Sale: banded texels, PEW satin texel Empty Re: For Sale: banded texels, PEW satin texel

Post by kawmice Wed May 23, 2012 11:52 pm

I would love the banded doe and one of the bucks. I will be in Baltimore next month. Happy
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

For Sale: banded texels, PEW satin texel Empty Re: For Sale: banded texels, PEW satin texel

Post by madmouse Fri May 25, 2012 10:47 pm

I will set the doe aside for you then, and one of the bucks. Do you want me to send photos so you can pick one? I ask because they vary in having head-spots, from no spot at all to large irregular splotches. I've tried to post photos here, but I'm about as computer savvy as an eighty-year-old lol!

madmouse
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Fri May 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Haha! That's ok. Happy

I would Like to see pics if possible. If not just give me the buck with the best band and less splotches, head spots. Lol. My email addy is kaworldnet@yahoo.com If it is easier to send them via email that is fine as well. Happy either way. And thanks!
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Ah- do you still happen to have that fuzzy doe I wanted?
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycrisa Sat May 26, 2012 4:45 am

I'd be interested in a banded buck, and the PEW if they are still available.
I'm right in bel air so you aren't too far from me. <3
Lycrisa
Lycrisa
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by madmouse Sun May 27, 2012 2:21 pm

kawmice wrote:Ah- do you still happen to have that fuzzy doe I wanted?

I do actually! She just finished weaning a nice, healthy litter around 5/16. I'll send pix of her along with those of the bandeds.

madmouse
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by madmouse Sun May 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Lycrisa wrote:I'd be interested in a banded buck, and the PEW if they are still available.
I'm right in bel air so you aren't too far from me. <3

Yep! If you'd like pix (the bandeds vary in markings) please give me your email.

madmouse
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Amber- just wanted to make sure you got my email. I remember someone had an issue with my phone sending emails to them, but I forgot if that was you or not. Lol.

I loved the pics you sent and I want them. Can't wait to get them actually! Let me know if you got the email. Happy
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by madmouse Wed May 30, 2012 12:00 am

kawmice wrote:Amber- just wanted to make sure you got my email. I remember someone had an issue with my phone sending emails to them, but I forgot if that was you or not. Lol.

I loved the pics you sent and I want them. Can't wait to get them actually! Let me know if you got the email. Happy

Yep! I totally got your email and have set aside for you the banded doe, the banded buck without a headspot, and the fuzzy pied doe we talked about awhile back. They will be waiting on you when you get to Baltimore in June!

madmouse
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 am

Yay! Thanks!! Happy
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down