The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anything wrong with my mouse food?

3 posters

Go down

Is anything wrong with my mouse food? Empty Is anything wrong with my mouse food?

Post by Mouse-Lover#17 Mon May 13, 2013 12:26 am

I was just wondering if my mouse food is OK.
I have had people on other mouse forums say that it is really bad food. I get it from some big tubs that are in the store, I don't buy it in bulk bags because the pet store doesn't provide it. I wish I could find a place that sells bulk bags but so far I haven't so I was wondering if you could tell from these photos if there is anything in this food that I should remove, or if there is anything I should add.

[img]Is anything wrong with my mouse food? F4253de8-7240-447a-9a91-0fdd8a8f72b6_zpsfb7e4b61[/img]

[img]Is anything wrong with my mouse food? D811de19-0e82-4f8f-9767-0c7dc77fec9d_zps7fc8021d[/img]
Mouse-Lover#17
Mouse-Lover#17
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Is anything wrong with my mouse food? Empty Re: Is anything wrong with my mouse food?

Post by candycorn Mon May 13, 2013 8:20 pm

There are too many sunflower seeds and not enough oats really. I use lab block. You can buy it at most pet stores in smaller bags. Or online in bulk. It's perfect for them.
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Is anything wrong with my mouse food? Empty Re: Is anything wrong with my mouse food?

Post by Mrs. Beach Mon May 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Lab blocks are nutritionally designed to provide a mouse with everything it needs. They should be the basis of a mouse's diet. Seed mix can be used as a supplement--more of a treat.
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down