The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :)

4 posters

Go down

How Many Bucks and Does are in "Your" Average Litter?

How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :) Vote_lcap0%How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :) Vote_lcap20%How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :) Vote_lcap80%How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :) Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :) Empty How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :)

Post by Trixie's Mice Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Most of my friends and I have an average of 6-8 mice with about the 2-3 buck and 4-6 does. I was talking to Mrs. Beach and she said that is should be about 50% each. I curios what is most common for you guy. I also would like if you posted how many are in your average litter and how many does and bucks their are. Thanks for participating!

~Trixie's Mouse House
Trixie's Mice
Trixie's Mice
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :) Empty Re: How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :)

Post by candycorn Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:52 pm

I don't want bucks...so I tend to get a lot of them! LOL
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :) Empty Re: How Many Buck and Does are in "Your" litter - Poll :)

Post by madmouse Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:12 pm

I think if you averaged it out, my litters would generally be 50/50, but last year I had a litter of 11 does and then a litter of 9 bucks.

madmouse
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie's Mice Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:36 pm

Well it happen again. This litter was 2 bucks and 6 does! I'm so glad that I always get more does. I'm starting to think it's genetic. lol
Trixie's Mice
Trixie's Mice
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Lucky you!
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down