The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeler For My Extras- No Photos Yet

+7
tinyhartmouseries
kawmice
onceuponamousery
doganddisc
SCMousery
mouselover01
GypsyTails
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feeler For My Extras- No Photos Yet - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeler For My Extras- No Photos Yet

Post by GypsyTails Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:14 pm

I've had too much caffeine over the past couple of days! Laughing

go go go go go

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Feeler For My Extras- No Photos Yet - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeler For My Extras- No Photos Yet

Post by kawmice Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Lol. WOW! Wish I had your energy right now. I am exhausted! Been up since 7 last night. So tired. And even then I only had 3 hours of sleep.
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by WindyHill Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:33 pm

I wish I had your energy!

How much are you asking for some of your mice?
If I go to RF, I would love to get some!
WindyHill
WindyHill
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:00 pm

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE

and water water water water water

Laughing

$5-$10 depending on the mouse Wink

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kawmice Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Hahaha!! Send some of that special coffee my way. Lol
kawmice
kawmice
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html - UNDER REMODELING

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSniffs Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

I commenting on your litter post about your doves, if those are going to be avalable I would lik a buck. And if you have any rex I would like one of those too. I can't seem to bring this topic up on my phone :-(

Butadd me to your list :-)
LittleSniffs
LittleSniffs
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by WindyHill Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:37 pm

nevermind, Im not sure I will be able to make it to RF Sad
WindyHill
WindyHill
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm

WindyHill wrote:nevermind, Im not sure I will be able to make it to RF Sad

Sad

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by thesilverspoon Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Are there any angora does that haven't been spoken for, or satin merles?

thesilverspoon
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Annjee Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:03 pm

I am new to mice breeding. I would really like a Siamese with a nice coat, satin if available. I am also interested in Rex. Do you have a sable self ( if that is the wrong terminology, please let me know). I will be at RF. Thanks! I am also interested in tri and a nice piebald to work with. If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to them. Thanks.

Annjee
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Annjee Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:02 am

Do you have enough Siamese to go around? I am looking high and low for a decent type Siamese ( would especially love a satin Siamese).

Annjee
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 am

LittleSniffs wrote:I commenting on your litter post about your doves, if those are going to be avalable I would lik a buck. And if you have any rex I would like one of those too. I can't seem to bring this topic up on my phone :-(

Butadd me to your list :-)

I may have Dove or PEW Rexes available. I'm trying to keep up with my reserved list while working. LOL. I think I have 2 people on the waiting list for Rex so far. The youngest Rexes are about to open their eyes, and I hope to put their updated baby photos in the Litters section asap. I've taken them, but can only upload on my home pc when I use my phone as a camera for some reason. When the two people have chosen their mouse, I will know who will be available. Happy

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:46 am

thesilverspoon wrote:Are there any angora does that haven't been spoken for, or satin merles?

Are you looking for a pet only or will you be breeding her?

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyTails Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 am

Annjee wrote:I am new to mice breeding. I would really like a Siamese with a nice coat, satin if available. I am also interested in Rex. Do you have a sable self ( if that is the wrong terminology, please let me know). I will be at RF. Thanks! I am also interested in tri and a nice piebald to work with. If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to them. Thanks.

I have a total of 6 Siamese mice in Angora and Texel, and several Himis. Their type is pretty much pet type, though the Texels have lower ears and are larger. I've got multiple people on my list waiting to see photos so they can say "yay or nay" to them first. Any who are left over will be available to others, but I need to know who they are going to, at least a little bit first. Shoot me a PM and stick around for a while. Wink

I don't breed Sable. The piebald litter was epic fail in the markings department, but I will have some "barely piebald" and I have a few older piebald who will be available, but I have some people who reserved them months ago who get to choose first. Like with the Siamese and Himis, any extras will be available to other people if they can use them to achieve their goals and I know them a little. Happy

GypsyTails
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by thesilverspoon Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 pm

I'd need ones for breeding, but am fairly lenient about type right now.

thesilverspoon
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2