The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED BADLY!!! Crittertrail Mini bottles, WILL pay!!!

3 posters

Go down

WANTED BADLY!!! Crittertrail Mini bottles, WILL pay!!! Empty WANTED BADLY!!! Crittertrail Mini bottles, WILL pay!!!

Post by tinyhartmouseries Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:01 pm

tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

WANTED BADLY!!! Crittertrail Mini bottles, WILL pay!!! Empty Re: WANTED BADLY!!! Crittertrail Mini bottles, WILL pay!!!

Post by Rhasputin Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm certain there's another brand of bottle just like that. . . Try looking up 'bell' water bottles.
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

WANTED BADLY!!! Crittertrail Mini bottles, WILL pay!!! Empty Re: WANTED BADLY!!! Crittertrail Mini bottles, WILL pay!!!

Post by tinyhartmouseries Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:53 pm

When I am not using the crittertrail ones, I am using the mini Oasis water bottles-they are very very nice indeed. They are $6 and the crittertrails were $2. Sad That is a big difference when you are buying ten at a time...I do like them though. I may have to bite the bullet
tinyhartmouseries
tinyhartmouseries

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhasputin Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Yikes! Ann knows of a website that has cheap bottles. I think I got some large glass bottles for $2.50!
Rhasputin
Rhasputin
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 am

Go to http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com and go to the Cool Mouse Supplies page and scroll down looking for cheap water bottles. I think the link is at the bottom of the page. Whoops! Third paragraph from the bottom. The headings are all messed up! Sorry.
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down