The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruby pregnant

2 posters

Go down

ruby pregnant Empty ruby pregnant

Post by angela316 Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:52 pm

My gal wasn't pregnant before but she is now. Her actions have changed a lot , she isn't ad hyper as she was, been nesting like crazy, and nips at my hands when cleaning or when trying to lure her to my hands.  She doesnt potty in her nest area, she uses in the potty box ore the hammock I have made for her so it makes easier cleaning Big smile 
21 days will be the 27th, hoping for a small litter because if I have to down size not sure if I could.

angela316
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

ruby pregnant Empty Re: ruby pregnant

Post by Trixie's Mice Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Future ConGrads! Keep us updated with pictures of the little ones. What are the parents colors? What are you expecting? Good Luck! I'm excited for you. Wink
Trixie's Mice
Trixie's Mice
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by angela316 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Mama is white red eye and daddy is golden also red eyes. my first litter so not 100 percent sure what to expect very excited though

angela316
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by angela316 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:45 pm

BTW mama and papa are named max and ruby daughter named them Big smile Big smile 

angela316
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by angela316 Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Well today ruby has the ping pong ball look, plus i realized that she can't get to her water and food dish because they were on an upper level part of cage that she would have had to go through tubing to get to and she is too fat to do that so I adjusted the cage accordingly. I also have her some meal worms which she graciously gobbled up...l ol.
She has been laying in her hammock today flat on her belly, I see movement from babies and she seems to be breathing a little faster / heavier than usual. Getting close?

angela316
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down