The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northeast breeders- CT/NY/NJ/PA/MD/OH/MI

+6
lunalady
Kimberlynne
kawmice
Mrs. Beach
Love2read
doganddisc
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Northeast breeders- CT/NY/NJ/PA/MD/OH/MI - Page 2 Empty Re: Northeast breeders- CT/NY/NJ/PA/MD/OH/MI

Post by seafolly Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:56 pm

You all are killing me. So close, and yet so far with that stupid, stupid border. Would love anything texel! But you're all talking about rats and BEW and brindle and I'm thus wishing for just a moment I live in the States. Wink
seafolly
seafolly
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Northeast breeders- CT/NY/NJ/PA/MD/OH/MI - Page 2 Empty Re: Northeast breeders- CT/NY/NJ/PA/MD/OH/MI

Post by lunalady Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Oh Oh, I will be looking for texels. If anyone is doing the train and has some to offer, I would love some. PM me. Thanks

lunalady
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2read Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Here's a list of all the rats I have available and can hold onto until the September meetup/RR: http://www.themouseconnection.org/t754-rats-available#8165
Love2read
Love2read
Hopper
Hopper

http://www.justforfuzzies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lunalady Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 am

Hey everyone, Is anyone out there breeding longhairs. I would love to try my hand a breed them. Let me know, Thanks. I am on the train, woo woo.

lunalady
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by m137b Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Too bad I'm so far away, lol, sounds like fun.
m137b
m137b
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:40 pm

OK! There are not enough x-brindles to go around. Who did I DEFINITELY promise an x-brindle to? Please raise your hand. I know Beth and KAW are definites.

I will be breeding Abracadabra (red x-brindle) in the future so I'm asking people who live near me to pass on x-brindles this time around so people who can only get them by the mouse train can get them.

My dad's memorial service/family reunion is this weekend and after that's over things will quiet down and I'll have time to make up my adopters/available list. Just thinking ahead with the x-brindles. I've got 57 mice here and a lot of them have got to GO!
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

http://mrsbeachsbrindleempire.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:58 pm

My adoption list is sadly limited to PET ONLY because of breeder contract.
MBBE Honeysuckle, doe, splashed A^vy brindle
MCCE Chrysalis, doe, high white brindle tri, orange and less orange spots
MBBE LD, doe, medium dark dilute fox
MBBE MD, agouti dilute fox, darker than LD
MBBE DD, doe, agouti dilute, darker than MD
And possibly some of Pied Dark's babies, but I don't really know what I have yet.
MBBE Macbeth, A^vy brindle, big, squishy, really good orange (not under contract, but someone is interested in him)

Possibly added later:
MBBE Dandelion, buck, splashed A^vy brindle
MBBE Hadrian, buck, pied coffee

I am being so very conservative rehoming my past breeders. Three times, now, I have given away mice who I needed later, and only twice have I been able to get them back.
Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Beach Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

HERE ARE MY MOUSE TRAIN LISTS:

FOR Beth:
Big Head Spot (doe)
and maybe more...sorry, Alexandra isn't available. I'll be breeding her. You can have her later--maybe spring RF?

FOR Kimberlynne:
Tagarag (doe)
Small Head Spot (doe)

FOR Christine (to be left at Stina's for Christine to pick up):
Big Black X (doe)

FROM Faith:
mock chocolate pied (buck)

FROM Beth:
blue pied merle (doe)

FROM Nicole:
2 agouti c^ch/* (does)
and maybe some angoras for Anita

Tara will deliver these mice to Stina in Allentown before the train passes through Sept. 14th.

I don't know what others are doing about carriers and bottles, but I am asking $5 for each mouse and $5 for each carrier/bottle setup. That way you can keep the carrier and the water bottle. Everyone can use an extra water bottle (and probably an extra carrier)! Please tell me if you think this is unfair, or if you-all have decided a better way to do it.

So doganddisc, that's two shoebox-sized carriers that you'll need to put in your car.

Is everybody happy? Have I made any mistakes?

Mrs. Beach
Mrs. Beach
Show Mouse
Show Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by candycorn Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 pm

What? I thought the train was Sept 20 something. I was going to Stinas that weekend not before. Is that the right date?
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2