The Mouse Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New litter But what about those whiskers?

3 posters

Go down

New litter  But what about those whiskers? Empty New litter But what about those whiskers?

Post by lunalady Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 am

My black rex male fathered a litter to a white rex and a fuzzy??? Ok, Curly whiskers mean fuzzy baby. The other whiskers are not poker straight, they have alittle bend. Is that mean they are rex babies. Both moms are together and delivered together and taking care of the babies together. They are only 4 days old. How this helps with your answer to me.

lunalady
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

New litter  But what about those whiskers? Empty Re: New litter But what about those whiskers?

Post by candycorn Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am

Curly can be rex or fuzzy or fuzzy hairless. Not poker straight could be standard coats or poor rex/fuzzy.
candycorn
candycorn
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

New litter  But what about those whiskers? Empty Re: New litter But what about those whiskers?

Post by lunalady Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Ahhh, Thanks for that info. Should I cull the straight slightly bent whiskered pups???

lunalady
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Laigaie Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 pm

None of my baby mice have completely straight whiskers. They all seem to have a slight curve to them.

If you're wanting only fuzzy and/or rex babies, and you don't want any of the standard-coated babies, yes, you should cull the ones with the straight whiskers.
Laigaie
Laigaie
Hopper
Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down